Followers

Saturday 1 April 2017

A new challenge at Noor Design UK


Good Morning.

I cannot believe how fast this year is going. We are now at the start of our April challenge at

Noor Design UK.

Our challenge this month is

Flowers.

Not a difficult challenge for me this time as I love adding lots of flowers to my projects.

The adorable image is from the Pion Design Theadore and Bella collection. This collection is so pretty but then hey, they are Pion Design.


From the Scrapiniec collection I added the gorgeous banner and the pram to which I added Pion paper. This is the first outing for the gorgeous new die from Fantasy which is on the right behind the banner. I really love this die and let me tell you, they cut like a dream. I shall certainly be adding more to my collection.


Some of the flowers (the ones with yellow stamens in the centre), have been made using Foamiran.
Some of my favourite flowers are the Chrysanthemums, I was so pleased when Tracy got these into her shop. They are available in many colours.


On the left is the Geometric star die from Whimsy Stamp. I love the shape of this die and as an added bonus, the stars can be separated from the die and used on their own.


The products used for this card are:-


6 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

OMW!¬!!! Sharon I love love LOVE your Challenge card! Judy x

Carole Pollard said...

Delightful this is so pretty I love it Love and hugs Carole x

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card Sharon. Beautifully embellished as always
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is stunning Sharon, such an adorable image and fabulous details - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jose said...

Just Beautiful . Love it. Grt Jose

sue w. said...

Hi Sharon, this is gorgeous. Love all the fab embellishments, just beautiful.
Not blogged for ages, it's good to see some of my fave blogs still here.
Hugs Sue W.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...