Followers

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Inspiration post for Noor Design UK.

Good morning.
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.

I am here today with my inspiration post for Noor Design UK.


The gorgeous paper is Maja Design - Vintage Romance, She's a Lady.
Onto the Scrapiniec frame I added the sentiment from the Whimsy Bold Banner set with the matching die.


I made some tassles using the Marianne Design Tassel Deco die with the Maja papers.
I have used a selection of flowers. These and a link to all the other products used can be found at the bottom of the post.

Rather than use the whole of the Studio Light Border leaf die, I separated leaves and placed them around the card. Wax cord was added to the flower arrangement and around the second layer I added Cheesecloth.

Thank you all for your lovely comments and I will see you again soon.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x


3 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Stunning card, beautiful details and love pretty flowers x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Another beautiful card Sharon! I love that Lauren gold button! Judy x

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card Sharon, gorgeous colours and design
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...