Followers

Wednesday 18 November 2015

MDF Christmas Scene.

Good morning. Hope you are all well and not being battered by storms this week.
 
I am here to share with you today a Christmas scene. This was such a joy to make.
Don't tell anyone, but I was actually playing and singing Christmas Carols whilst making this - I know far too early but I did enjoy myself.
 
I love the beautiful soft colours of these papers


My favourite die at the moment - the Winter wishes circle star die has been used three times after all - all GOOD things come in threes!!!


I added structure paste to the base. It is strong enough to be able to add peaks for a snowy  effect. I added glitter to make it sparkly but my camera has not picked this up.



Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
Just to remind you that we have an Anything goes challenge for this month. It would be lovely to see you there.

Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

11 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely creation in such pretty colours Sharon.

B x

Chris said...

So sweet! A lovely project Sharon.
Chris
x

Wendy said...

Love this so much Sharon, it's so adorable and gorgeous!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Beth Norman said...

What a darling project. You are so talented to come up with such unique ideas every day.

coops said...

wow so stunning sharon.the reindeer are adorable and i love the trees and beautiful colours and detailing ;D

xx coops xx

Carole Pollard said...

What can I say a WOW WOW creation its so lovely you are just so talented love and hugs Carole x

Sue B said...

Oh this is SO sweet Sharon! LOVE the cute little deer and those wonderful paper pieced trees… and all the gorgeous embellies at the bottom… it's absolutely stunning hun!
I've started on the Christmas music too! as I am wrapping my pressies up as I buy them this year! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Penny said...

Wow, what a stunning decoration! Love it! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Lady E said...

This is so adorable Sharon, stunning project :)

JenniferD said...

What a Fabulous 3D design. I love that die to so useful!

Alexandra♥ said...

Hello Sharon! I'm so sorry for my absence and a lack of comments on your beautiful cards and projects. Life has been pretty busy here lately. I totally fell in love with this project that you created here for Noor. These deers are so cute and all the die cuts you've used to create the scene, make the whole design even more special. You are doing a great job on the DT!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...