Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Card inspiration at Noor Desigm UK

Good morning.
 
As it is Wednesday it is my turn to show you some inspiration over at Noor Design UK.


Love these tea themed dies so I thought I would give them another airing.

The image form LOTV is called Coffee Break but lets pretend they are drinking tea!!!

The base of my card has been made using the Dutch Doobadoo flower art stencil.
The papers are from the Afternoon Tea paper pad.
 
 
 I have used the cups and teapot edge die along with the tea box. the wording is (computer generated).
 The flowers at the bottom of the display have been made using the Roses roll up die 2.
 
 
The open heart with butterfly has to be one of my favourite dies at the moment - I will have to buy some more so that I can have a new favourite!!!
 
 

 
Thank you for your visits and your lovely comments which are always appreciated.
 
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x
 
 


7 comments:

cotnob said...

Another stunning card Sharon, a pretty image and gorgeous design.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and very beautiful decorated card Sharon
Gr Karin

Sue said...

I love this, such a delightful image, beautiful soft colours and amazing detailing.
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

So gorgeous Sharon I like the sweet image all the die cuts and the flowers
Kevin xx

Donna Ellis said...

Your choice of images is perfect for the tea set, Sharon! Darling and beautiful! High tea in the garden!

Penny said...

Fab design, again, Sharon! Really love that sweet image! Great coloring and wonderful die cuts and flowers on this! Love the distressing, too. :^)
Hugs, Penny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...