Followers

Monday 27 July 2015

Wedding card.

Afternoon lovely friends.
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend and did not get too wet with all this rain we are having at the moment.
 
I was asked to make a navy and white Wedding card last week and due to a serious lack of time I decided to make one very similar to one I made a few weeks ago. I don't know about you, but I take so long coming up with new designs that school girl copying had too be done!!! Just happen too love this design also.
 
 

I love this image but I think I need a bit of a change. Will have to scour the internet.
I have used Distress Markers to colour.
 
The papers are from Pink Petticoat. I am sure they are called pretty little swirls but I cannot find the link. 
 

 
The heart shape was cut out using a Stencil from Dutch Doobadoo - they are available from Noor Design UK as are the butterfly heart die, the layered butterflies and the doves.
 
 
The gorgeous lace is available from WOC - love this.
 
 
The ribbon and the pearl and diamante brooch are from the Ribbon Girl as are most of the flowers.
I made two tags using a Magnolia Doo Hickey die. I added the LOTV date stamp to one and a computer generated message with the couples names on the second.
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Aurora Wings - Anything with wings
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
The Paper Nest Dolls - Anything goes
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes
 
 
Than you so much for stopping by today and for your lovely comments which I love reading and really appreciate.
 
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x


24 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Sharon!! A truly gorgeous card...I love the black and white...your image is so beautifully coloured and simply pops against this colour combo!! Have a wonderful day Sharon!
Take care,
Beth

Donna Ellis said...

How striking this is in the navy blue! Gorgeous! Wonderful card design!

Jacee said...

A wonderful creation, so pretty
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Gina's Cards said...

What a gorgeous wedding card! Love the navy and white, it looks so stylish! A truly beautiful card!
Hugs
Gina xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Sharon
Gr Karin

mags said...

This is gorgeous Sharon. Love the design and colour combo.
Mags
x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Sharon, a stunning design and it looks beautiful in navy and white.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is stunning Sharon. I love the image, gorgeous colours and amazing detailing.
hugs Sue xx

JenniferD said...

The Navey makes it look totally diferent from your last one it is just Gorgeous! Bet they will love it!

Penny said...

Another fantastic wedding card! Love the pretty palette--very unusual! Great design, wonderful die cuts, and fab embellies to go with your sweet image! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great week!

kavitha said...

Beautiful shaped card,i loved all the details n the gorgeous die cuts.Perfect for wedding.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful, love that image and the colours and design are gorgeous x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow this is so beautiful Sharon, I like everything about it!!!
Kevin xx

Pop's Cards said...

What a gorgeous make today sweetie hugs Pops x

aussie aNNie said...

Exquisite and delightful card..This is one fabulous creation with the cutest image.xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Carole Pollard said...

Hi SHaron This is stunning as always you may have used this before but its such a fab image I never tire of seeing it. Have to say I think it looks amazing with navy a prefect card Enjoy your week Love and hugs Carole x

Lorraine said...

A beautiful wedding card. Gorgeous image and I love all the pretty details.
Lorraine x

scrappymo! said...

I think there is nothing wrong with using a design you love! Over and over if need be!
This design is gorgeous so no wonder you wished to reuse it. I think it makes a wonderful card...full of love and perfect for a wedding card.

Sue B said...

Oooh this is a beautiful design Sharon… I love the gorgeous navy with the white and cream. It's a heart full of romance… perfect for a wedding card! :-)
Thanks for your lovely comment
Hope you are keeping well
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Lozzy said...

Absolutely beautiful again Sharon, so pretty and love the colours..Hugs Lozzy xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous design, Sharon! Gorgeous colors and such a sweet image. Your die cuts and lace details are amazing. Thank you so much for joining our "Anything with Wings Challenge" at Aurora Wings. xxD

Jules said...

Lovely card Sharon nice colour combo and sweet image plus embellishments
Best wishes Jules xx

Karen said...

The navy and white are so striking in this design, Sharon! The fluttery love pops right off of the blue base. I love both versions of this card and there's definitely nothing wrong with making an alternate version. Times are so busy and I am very happy to see this beautiful design again. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsie Daisy Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...