Followers

Saturday 11 July 2015

I love a good Crafty spend.

Good evening blogger friends.
 
Before I show you my stash I want to apologise for being a very bad blogger the last two weeks.
 
As some of you may know, Russ has a congenital heart defect - he only has tubes on one side of his heart. Only eight people in the world are known to have this defect.
 
Five years ago Russ had a heart bypass graft but we found out two years later when he went to hospital with chest pains that his body had rejected the graft. He was left worse however because he now suffers with Angina. We made the decision that we wanted a second opinion and after much research we decided on a surgeon who works for Guys and St Thomas hospital in London. Only a week after having blood tests, we got a letter last Friday saying that he wanted him to have a Angiogram scan the following Monday. Not much notice but we found a Bed and Breakfast so we didn't have to do the journey there and back in one day. Just a case now of waiting for the surgeon to view the results and hopefully we will get a follow up appointment soon and possibly some very difficult decisions to make. 
 
We had a lovely afternoon after his appointment sitting on the Thames Bank watching Andy Murray win the quarter final in the scorching sun. Pity he didn't go all the way.
 
Anyhow, that is the reason I have been a bad blogger. I have had major catch up on my DT cards and order since we got back
 
Today I went to Summer Crafting at Doncaster Race Course and had a lovely spend. Was lovely to see some familiar faces - just a pity it was too busy to have a good natter.
 
 
So many gorgeous papers from Pion and Maja Design. I went a bit mad because if you spent £25 you got 10% off and a free gift - couldn't resist though I may just have to stroke them for a while before I cut into them!!!
Also 3 gorgeous pads from LOTV.
 
 
I cant wait to get started tomorrow with these gorgeous embellishments including Anne Marie designs flowers, stamens and fibres. Katie Sue moulds and clay, Structure paste and Bow easy.
 
I promise I will visit your lovely blog more this week - I do miss you all.
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
 
Hugs Sharon. xxx


11 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous goodies ther, hipe you get some positive news hugs xx

Carole Pollard said...

Hi Sharon hope that your hubby gets his results and that they can help him in some way. I'll be thinking about you both. Your goodies look amazing you will make some wonderful cards for us to admire I'm sure. Take Care Love and hugs Carole x

Donna said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous crafting goodies Sharon and so glad you enjoyed the craft show.
Thinking of you and hoping your hubby gets positive results.
crafty hugs, Donna xx

Dawny P said...

Lovely to see you chick and sorry we couldn't really chat. It was pretty much like that all day!! Hugs, Dawny xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Stroking of papers is, of course, 100% necessary Sharon! I have to prepare myself mentally, to cut into that remaining piece of beloved design.
I will keep Russ in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs
Christina xxx

Christine L said...

I always love looking at crafty spends, whether mine or someone elses!! You've got some lovely goodies there to play with! Glad you had a good day there..

And I do hope you have very positive news soon re the hospital and Ross's treatment.

Big hugs
Christine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous papers and crafting goodies Sharon
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

You managed to find some lovely stash Sharon, can't wait to see what you create with this little lot!
I hope you get some positive news.
Pauline
x

aussie aNNie said...

Here's hoping for all things positive Sharon for your dear hubby, it is a worry but positive vibes are sent your way....now what a fab stash of goodies, I love nitwit papers but have to settle for the digi type. awesome stash...xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Penny said...

First of all, I wish you and Russ the very best in taking care of his heart! :^)
And secondly, no fair getting all those wonderful goodies! I am really envious! :^)
Hugs, Penny

MagsB said...

*Hugs* I hope the news is positive! XXX

love Mags B xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...