Followers

Thursday 18 June 2015

Word Art from Noor Design UK

Good morning blogger friends.
 
Hope you  are all well and having a lovely week.
 
Tuesday was a lovely day for me. During the afternoon I went to see a friend who has just come back from two years in Dubai, and in the evening I met three other long time friends and we went to see The Mousetrap. All in all I had a wonderful day and evening with some very special people.
 
I have some word art to show you today which is available from Noor Design UK.
 
The recipient wanted black/white and bright pink to match her bedroom décor.
 

The papers are from Pink Petticoat.  The sentiment is computer generated. I don't know why but the sentiment looks as if it is not straight on the photo.

 
I have used flowers from the Ribbon Girl, WOC and LLC. Links to the shops can be found at the bottom of the page. I think after colouring,  arranging the flowers on my projects is my next favourite thing.

 

 
 
I would like to enter the following challenges.
 
Papertake Weekly - Ohh so pretty
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything goes
Left of Center challenge . - Anything goes
Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything goes
Inky Chicks - Butterflies
Top Tip Tuesday - Cut it out
Whimsy Stamps - Use Ribbon, Lace or Twine
 
Thank you all for stopping by today and for the lovely comments you leave me.
Have a lovely weekend and I will see all soon.
 
Hugs Sharon. xxx
 


21 comments:

Alina said...

what a lovely day, Sharon! and beautiful project, I love the colour combination!

Crafteezee said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day catching up. Gorgeous Sharon. Love the black and pink together. Stunning :)
Tracy

Margreet said...

Stunning creation!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Amazing project, so beautiful! Glad you had such a lovely day!
Chris
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love this Sharon, so beautiful!!
Kevin xx

Carole Pollard said...

You are so talented this is just fabulous I love it its a gorgeous project Love and hugs Carole x

Alexandra♥ said...

You've embellished this piece beautifully Sharon! And what a great way to spend a day too, ah?

Hugs,
Alexandra

aussie aNNie said...

Sharon this is just beautiful, love these colours together and that is a wonderful sentiment...read that somewhere before once, love it.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Diane Louise J said...

Gorgeous project xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. The black, white and a dash of pink works really well,

Liz x

Christine L said...

A stunning creation Sharon.... I'm sure it will look wonderful up on the recipients wall and she'll be thrilled with it! The words are perfect - and to live by!

Glad to hear you had a good day with friends!

Hugs
Christine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so beautiful Sharon and great papersa you have used.
Gr Karin

Jacee said...

Wow, how gorgeous, lovely work
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Penny said...

Oh, how stunning! Really love the rich palette and fab papers! You used such gorgeous embellishments, and the sentiment is wonderful! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a wonderful weekend!

Debs said...

So stunning Sharon - love the pop of pink with the black & white - so gorgeous.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Jules said...

lovely project Sharon its so girly and i am sure she will treasure this piece of work...
best wishes
jules

Barbara Bruder said...

Sharon, this is quite lovely. I am sure whoever this goes to will just love it. I know I do.Love that B&W with the splash of pink. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara { Craft-Dee BowZ}

Lozzy said...

Oh Sharon, absolutely stunning. There will be one happy recipient..Hugs Lozzy xx
hope you had a lovely weekend x

MaryH said...

A beautiful project with the bold hot pink, black & white. Love the patterned papers, the pretty lace & pearls, and the gorgeous butterflies and floral bouquets. I hope this will grace your studio walls. Yay for you on enjoying Mousetrap. I was fortunate to see it in '91 in London's Westend. Had never seen a play before, and it was fabulous. TFS & have a terrific week.

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely project! Thanks for sharing at Crafting with an Attitude!

Sari / Granne said...

Gorgeous project, love the shape, sentiment and the combination of B&W with pink. Thank you for joining Left of Center's Challenge #82 Add ribbon/lace/fibres/etc, hope to see you back and good luck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...