Followers

Saturday 29 September 2012

Talk to the Bear

Afternoon blog friends.

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.
I am feeling really chuffed at the moment. I have been asked by Dream Valley Challenges to be part of their team. And...watch this space for another team I have been asked to join. Gosh I am going to be a busy girl. Little did I know when I started blogging just a few months ago that it was going to be such an important part of my life. So to all the friends who have joined me along the way and the wonderful people from the challenge blogs, I want to say a huge thank you. 

The card I have today is Mo Mannings Talk to the Bear


Isn't she so darn cute. And look at the expression on the teddy's face - he does not look a happy chappy!!!


The papers are some I downloaded and love these colours - sure makes a change from pink!!!


Papers - The Paper shelter (Distinguished)
Colouring medium - Copic Marker
Butterflight die - Tim Holtz
Leafy die - Cheery Lynn
Sentiment - Whimsy stamps (computer generated onto whimsy stamp)
Ribbon and pearls from own stash. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything goes
http://www.pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - for the girls
http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Ribbons and bows
http://www.totallygorjuss.blogspot.no - punches and dies
http://atcswithattitude.blogspot.no/ - anything goes
http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.co.uk - anything goes

See you soon. 
                           
               


19 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats on your new DT place Sharon and well deserved too.
Your card is gorgeous. I just love this image, your colouring is wonderful and the papers and detailing are gorgeous.

hugs Sue

Wendy said...

Congrats on your new DT Sharon, well deserved...love your gorgeous card, adorable image and coloured so beautifully, love the colours.
Wendy xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Well done on your new DT spot Sharon. Your card is adorable. I love that image and the gorgeous colours you have used.

Hugs Sarahxx

Pat K said...

OH she is fabulous Sharon. Beautiful colours and I love the ticket sentiment and gorgeous design. Congrats on your new DT spot....so well deserved. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. hugs, xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is lovely Sharon! Gorgeous papers, love the colours. And the image is SO cute! Huge congrats on your new DT post hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Sharon, love this image. congrats on the DT post!
Kim x

Teresa said...

This is a beauty Sharon, great little image, fab colours and colouring. Congratulations on your new DT post. Hugs Teresa xx

Helen said...

Lovely card, Sharon, you always put such a lot of detail on your cards, and each time I look, I find something else. I have to agree with you that the bear is 'not a happy chappy', great stamp though.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect in every way, huggles Pops x x x

Debbie said...

Congratulations!!! I can see why you were asked to join the DT, your work is truly inspiring. So glad you joined us this week at Mo's.

Hugs
Debbie

Unknown said...

Well done Sharon two DT roles I am not surprised you are amazing, I look forwards to working with you, I have this little girls and her teddy she,s gorgeous well done sweetie Hugs Elaine

Laura Bradley said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, I do love Mo Manning images, there is something so special about them! Thank you for the lovely message this evening. We have just got back from rehearsal for Oklahoma! Is our dress rehearsal tomorrow night and then performances from Tues to Sat! Eeek! Musicals are great aren't they?! Laura x

Danielle C said...

What a beautiful card! Love that image, too!

Danielle C said...

What a beautiful card! Love that image, too!

Sarah-Jane said...

Congratulations on your new design teams Sharon. Well deserved as your cards are gorgeous.
Sarah-Jane xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sharon and love your gorgeous card, that image is adorable!
Helen x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Sharon, love your gorgeous card, fab image & details. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Donna x

Safdar Ali said...

What a stunning card. So lovely. I like the softness of colors and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic Card which make the card POP.

Unknown said...

The way you embellish card inspires me a lot...can you share tips with me how can i design impressive Plastic cards like you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...