Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Thank you

Good morning to you.

Hope you are all well and enjoying this well needed sun. Sure does make you feel better.
I am so chuffed because this week I was picked for the top three at the Stamptacular Challenge Blog and won some crafty goodies from Copic Marker Europe. I guess I can no longer say that I never win anything!!!

For my fourth challenge over at Papertake Weekly I have made a card using another Saturated Canary image by Krista Smith called "Thank you". That lady is so so talented. This weeks challenge has been sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps and the challenge is to make something for your card. 

Thank You


 For this card I made the flower from my spellbinders, computer generated the sentiment and coloured the ribbon with my Pro Markers. 

The card blank is from Craftwork Cards and the papers are a download from Sassy Designs. I love blue and brown together and wait for it - there is a massive 94% of papers at the moment which means that most of the paper packs are only 25p!!! Did I fill my boots with these. 


Gosh she is so Sweet.

She has been coloured with Pro Markers. The die at the top of the card is called Cherish Border from Memory Box and is available at many online stores.  The flower die and leaf are by Spellbinders.


The ribbon is from my own stash and has been coloured with a Pro Marker to match the coloured image.


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me here in blogland. Your comments are always appreciated and a big thank you to my followers.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Totally Papetcrafts - Colour theme (Blue and Brown)
Divas by design - Anything goes
 Perfect sentiments - Anything goes

See you soon and take care. x



14 comments:

Shazza said...

fab card, love that flower x

sue w. said...

Love the image and the papers are super as is the detail. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, so sweet....Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design & Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

Penny said...

Gosh, Sharon, two wonderful cards in one day! You put me to shame!!! ;^)
Fabulous job with the SC image, and I love all the wonderful details you added to the card! It is so, so pretty! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

julie said...

Thank you Sharon for visiting me. And it has given me the opportunity to explore your blog so full of beautiful cards your colouring is great. Julie x

Margaret said...

I love seeing the SC images being used. This one is so cute and your coloring is fabulous. Congrats on your wins. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment.

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Sharon, so very pretty and girly, I love your flower
hugs Mandy xx

Karen M said...

This is fab, Sharon! I love the beautiful colouring of your image and all the extras, including the teeny butterfly and flowers. Kx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Sharon! Love the colours you've used! I love the way you make a collage of your photos! How do you do this? Hope you're having a great weekend!

Sarah x

PaperDaisies said...

Absolutely stunning card. Very effective. I also love your colour combo.

Jules said...

Hi Sharon

How cute and gorgeous is this lovely make!!

A beautifully coloured image and your embellishments are perfect alongside.

Love it!!

I hope you have had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Sharon said...

Hi Sarah. Thanks for your lovely comments. Sorry I havn't been making regular comments but will get back to it when I finish GT position with Papertake Weekly Challenge. I make a collage of my cards using a programme called Photoscape. You can download the programme for free.
Love Sharon. x

Inkyfingers said...

I love all the elements you chose for this gorgeous card. Love your colouring.

Shelby said...

Beautiful coloring and love how you've used the die cuts!

Shelby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...